Grilled fish and greens with caper & lemon salsa
- August 2015
- Serves 4
- Hnads-on time 10 min, oven time 10 min
A fresh, low-carb and low-calorie recipe that’s bursting with flavour from herbs, lemon and capers.
- 12.9g (1.9g saturated)
- 4.6g (3.9g sugars)
- 4 sustainably sourced white fish fillets
- 220g tenderstem broccoli
- 200g trimmed green beans
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 1 lemon
- Small bunch fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp capers in brine
- Lime wedges
- Steamed rice
- Heat the grill to high (around 220°C) then drizzle the fish, broccoli, beans and spring onions with olive oil and season well with salt and pepper. Put the vegetables in a large shallow baking tray (reserve the fish). Grill on high for 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for the salsa, trim the skin off half the lemon, slice into thin rounds, then cut the rounds into small wedges, discarding any seeds. Put in a bowl. Finely chop the parsley and mix with the lemon and 3 tbsp olive oil. Drain the capers, then add to the bowl with some salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add the fish on top of the veg, then grill for 4-5 minutes more (or longer, depending on the thickness of the fish fillets) until the fish is just cooked and the vegetables are soft and sweet. Squeeze over the remaining lemon and serve with the salsa.
Rate & review