- February 2014
- 35ml Captain Morgan Original Spiced Gold
- 17.5ml lime juice
- 50ml soda water
- 10 mint leaves
- 1 tbsp sugar
- With a muddler press 10 mint leaves and 1tbsp sugar in a cocktail shaker to extract the juices and flavour.
- Add crushed ice to the shaker.
- Using a jigger, measure 35ml Captain Morgan Original Spiced Gold and 17.5ml lime juice into the shaker.
- Shake the mixture vigorously until the surface of the cocktail shaker feels chilled.
- Using a cocktail strainer, strain into a tall glass.
- Top up the drink with 50ml soda water.
For more great recipes visit thebar.com
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Food stories, skills and tested recipes, straight to your door... Enjoy 5 issues for just £5 with our special introductory offer.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter