- February 2014
- 35ml Captain Morgan Original Spiced Gold
- 17.5ml lime juice
- 50ml soda water
- 10 mint leaves
- 1 tbsp sugar
- With a muddler press 10 mint leaves and 1tbsp sugar in a cocktail shaker to extract the juices and flavour.
- Add crushed ice to the shaker.
- Using a jigger, measure 35ml Captain Morgan Original Spiced Gold and 17.5ml lime juice into the shaker.
- Shake the mixture vigorously until the surface of the cocktail shaker feels chilled.
- Using a cocktail strainer, strain into a tall glass.
- Top up the drink with 50ml soda water.
For more great recipes visit thebar.com
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...