- May 2010
- 1 garlic clove
- Pinch of sea salt
- 25g pine nuts
- 250g pitted black olives
- Handful fresh flatleaf parsley
- 125ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 25g Parmesan, finely grated
- Put the garlic and sea salt into the bowl of a small food processor and pulse, then add the pine nuts and pulse again until roughly chopped (be careful not to over-process).
- Add the black olives and flatleaf parsley and pulse carefully until well mixed but still very textured.
- Turn into a bowl and stir through the extra-virgin olive oil and mix until you have a juicy paste, seasoning as you go.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...