Pear and banana granola crumble
- November 2008
- Serves 4
- Takes 5 minutes to make and 15-20 minutes to bake
This pear and banana granola crumble recipe is a variation on the traditional fruit crumble. You could even make it for breakfast, served with yogurt.
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 pears, peeled, cored and sliced
- A handful blueberries
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 75g granola
- 25g cold butter, diced
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan160°C/gas 4. Divide the banana, pears and a handful blueberries between 4 x 150ml ramekins and drizzle over the orange juice.
- Put the granola and butter in a separate bowl. Use your fingers to lightly rub the butter into the granola. Sprinkle the topping over the ramekins and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Rest for 5 minutes, then serve with cream or ice cream.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Five-seed maple granola
There are few things that make you feel more virtuous than making this healthy five-seed...