Potato, green tapenade and herb flatbread
- March 2018
- Serves 1
- Hands-on time 15 min, Oven time 15 min
It’s easy to fall back on cheese on toast when eating solo. Get out of the recipe rut with this Provençal-style herby pizza.
Looking for something else? We have lots more recipes for 1 person for you to try.
- Vegetarian recipes
- 40.7g (11.5g saturated)
- 63.8g (4.1g sugars)
- 1 flatbread, pizza base or naan bread (we used a Crosta & Mollica Piada flatbread)
- 1 small potato, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 25g pitted green olives, chopped
- Handful soft herbs (use just one or any mix of mint, parsley and basil), chopped, plus a few extra leaves to serve
- ½ tbsp capers, drained
- ½ tsp dijon mustard
- Lemon juice to taste
- 40g goat’s cheese
- Heat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/ gas 6. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper and put the flatbread on top. Put the potato in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave, partially covered, on high for 3 minutes or until just softened.
- Combine the garlic, rosemary and 1 tbsp of the oil in a small bowl, then rub over the flatbread. Arrange the potato slices in a single layer on top and drizzle with ½ tbsp of the oil. Bake for 15 minutes until golden.
- In the same bowl, make a tapenade by mixing the olives, chopped soft herbs, capers, dijon mustard and remaining oil, then season with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Spoon the tapenade over the hot flatbread, dot with the goat’s cheese and scatter with extra herbs to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...