Puy lentil, chorizo and goat’s cheese salad
- August 2008
- Serves 2
- Ready in 15 min
A divine, satisfying warm salad with an array of flavours.
- Gluten-free recipes
- 250g pack Merchant Gourmet Microwavable Puy Lentils
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 70g pack chorizo slices
- 100g crumbled goat’s cheese
- 150g sliced grilled peppers
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- In a pan, gently warm the Puy lentils with the olive oil and sherry vinegar.
- Meanwhile, fry the chorizo slices in a dry pan until crisp.
- Put the lentils into a bowl and stir in the goat’s cheese, grilled peppers and chopped fresh parsley. Top with the chorizo.
It’s got to be a rosé – find a ripe New World pink.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Puy lentil recipes
Seared steak with sun-dried tomato and basil puy lentils
A Mediterranean-style steak recipe? On the table in 20 minutes? Hard to resist, isn’t it?