Puy lentil, chorizo and goat’s cheese salad
- August 2008
- 250g pack Merchant Gourmet Microwavable Puy Lentils
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 70g pack chorizo slices
- 100g crumbled goat’s cheese
- 150g sliced grilled peppers
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- In a pan, gently warm the Puy lentils with the olive oil and sherry vinegar.
- Meanwhile, fry the chorizo slices in a dry pan until crisp.
- Put the lentils into a bowl and stir in the goat’s cheese, grilled peppers and chopped fresh parsley. Top with the chorizo.
It’s got to be a rosé – find a ripe New World pink.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter