Quick chocolate and coffee torte
- August 2008
- 4 gooey ready-made brownies (we like Gü Brownies, from all major supermarkets)
- Dusting of icing sugar
- 284ml carton double cream
- A few tbsp of English Provender Co. Coffee Sauce (from Waitrose)
- A few tbsp of Tia Maria
- Chocolate-coated coffee beans (from Italian delis)
- Place the brownies on a plate and warm in the microwave for a few seconds. Divide between 4 serving plates and dust with icing sugar.
- Whip the double cream to soft peaks, then fold in the Coffee Sauce and Tia Maria.
- Swirl the coffee cream on top of each brownie and serve scattered with chocolate-coated coffee beans.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter