Quick creamy chicken with tarragon
- June 2004
- Knob of butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 chicken supremes (or breasts)
- 4 shallot, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- A handful of tarragon, chopped
- 4 tablespoons of crème fraîche
- Heat the butter and oil in a pan, add the chicken and fry over a medium heat until golden all over. Cover, lower the heat and fry gently until cooked through.
- Push the chicken aside and add the shallot and garlic and cook until soft. Add the tarragon and crème fraîche and bubble for 1 minute. Serve with cooked pasta.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Recipes that will make you excited for autumn
Chicken supremes with wild mushroom and tarragon sauce
Creamy tarragon sauce pairs perfectly with succulent chicken breasts and wild mushrooms in this flavour-packed...