Red curry rice with prawns
- July 2016
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 25 min
Don’t give dinner a second thought with this easy-to-throw-together midweek red curry rice recipe.
- Gluten-free recipes
- 12.4g (1.8g saturated)
- 33.6g (4g sugars)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp gluten-free Thai red curry paste
- Large bunch spring onions, cut into 3cm pieces
- 180g raw, peeled sustainable king prawns
- 2 x 250g packs ready-cooked Tilda brown basmati rice
- 100g frozen peas, defrosted
- 3 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Handful fresh coriander, finely chopped
- Lime wedges for squeezing
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large, high-sided frying pan or wok over a medium-high heat. Stir in the curry paste and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the spring onions and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes to soften. Add the prawns and stir-fry until completely pink and cooked through.
- Add the rice, peas, coconut milk and fish sauce, then heat for 3-5 minutes until piping hot.
- Stir in the chopped coriander, then serve with lime wedges to squeeze over.
Rate & review
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...