Roast chilli potatoes
- July 2007
- Serves 6 as a side
- Prep time 20 min, oven time 1 hour
Add a little heat to your usual roast potatoes with our chilli and spring onion-spiked recipe. They’re fantastic served with a roast chicken and gravy.
- Dairy-free recipes
- 6g (0.8g saturated)
- 37.4g (2.6g sugars)
- 1.3kg medium potatoes, quartered
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 2 long red chillies, deseeded and finely shredded
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and finely shredded
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan°C/gas 6. Boil the potatoes for 10 minutes. Drain well and put in a large roasting tin. Toss with the oil and some sea salt. Roast for 1 hour, turning once or until they are golden and crispy.
- Scatter with the shredded chilli and spring onions and roast for a further 2 minutes before serving.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Roasted sea bream, tomato salad and rosemary potatoes
The acidity of of this zingy tomato salad partners perfectly with succulent roasted sea bream...