Roast grape & goat’s cheese toasts
- August 2016
- Hands-on time 10 min, oven time 20-25 min
If you haven’t tried roasted grapes yet, you’re in for a treat. We’ve combined them with goat’s cheese, fresh thyme and honey to make the ultimate quick lunch or snack.
- Vegetarian recipes
- A few small bunches of grapes
- A drizzle of clear honey
- Slices of good quality bread
- Enough soft goat’s cheese or ricotta to top the toasts
- A small handful of fresh thyme leaves
- Heat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6. Lightly oil a baking tray, then add the bunches of grapes and lightly drizzle with clear honey. Roast for 20-25 minutes until the grapes are blistered and bursting.
- Toast the bread, then spread thickly with soft goat’s cheese or ricotta. Top with the roasted grapes, allowing the juices to run into the cheese, then drizzle over a little more honey and scatter with fresh thyme leaves. Season well with salt and pepper, then eat immediately.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Lettuce risotto with spring onion, lemon and goat’s cheese
This quick risotto recipe is all about the fresh spring flavours of the lettuce and...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...