Roast grape & goat’s cheese toasts
- August 2016
- A few small bunches of grapes
- A drizzle of clear honey
- Slices of good quality bread
- Enough soft goat’s cheese or ricotta to top the toasts
- A small handful of fresh thyme leaves
- Heat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6. Lightly oil a baking tray, then add the bunches of grapes and lightly drizzle with clear honey. Roast for 20-25 minutes until the grapes are blistered and bursting.
- Toast the bread, then spread thickly with soft goat’s cheese or ricotta. Top with the roasted grapes, allowing the juices to run into the cheese, then drizzle over a little more honey and scatter with fresh thyme leaves. Season well with salt and pepper, then eat immediately.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter