Spiced mango chicken with tomato and spring onion salad
- August 2008
- 3 tbsp hot curry paste
- 2 tbsp mango chutney
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Tomato and spring onion salad
- Mint raita, to serve
- Mix the hot curry paste with the mango chutney and use to brush over the chicken breasts.
- Cook under a hot preheated grill for 5-6 minutes each side, until cooked.
- Serve with a tomato and spring onion salad, and mint raita.
Open an inexpensive, fruity Semillon-Chardonnay blend.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter