Strawberry pomegranate martini
- February 2014
- Makes one cocktail
- 5 minutes
Strawberries add a fruity edge to this martini cocktail, while a touch of pomegranate gives a refreshing twist.
For more recipes like this, take a look at our summer cocktails collection.
- 5 strawberries
- 50ml vodka
- 15ml lemon juice
- 7ml pomegranate juice
- 25ml sugar syrup
- Orange twist to garnish
- With a muddler, press down on 5 strawberries in a cocktail shaker to extract the juices and flavour.
- Add ice cubes to the shaker.
- Add the vodka, lemon juice, pomegranate juice and sugar syrup to the shaker.
- Shake the mixture vigorously until the surface of the cocktail shaker feels chilled.
- Using a cocktail shaker, strain into a martini glass.
- Cut a piece of peel from an orange and twist it over the edge of the glass to garnish.
Rate & review