Summer chicken pilaf
- August 2008
- 1 chopped onion
- 25g butter
- Dash olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 225g basmati rice
- 175g shelled broad beans
- 425ml chicken stock
- Handful chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- 1 heaped tbsp chopped pistachios
- In a large frying pan, fry the chopped onion in butter and olive oil for 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken breasts and brown, then stir in the basmati rice, broad beans and chicken stock. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the flatleaf parsley and the chopped pistachios and season. Cook for a further 1-2 minutes, then serve immediately.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Healthy family meals
Quick Japanese-style chicken with pea and herb rice
Our gluten-free Japanese-style chicken, served with a pea and herb rice, is also low in...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...