Sweet chilli prawn and egg noodle salad
- August 2006
- 2 blocks dried fine egg noodles (about 130g)
- 4 celery sticks, finely sliced on the diagonal
- Bunch of radishes, thinly sliced
- About 300g beansprouts
- 400g cooked and peeled king prawns
- 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce, plus extra to serve
- Put the noodles in a large bowl. Pour over a kettle of boiling water and cover with cling film. Set aside for 5 minutes, stirring halfway, until just softened. Drain, run under cold water to cool, then drain again and tip into a large bowl.
- Add the celery, radishes, beansprouts and prawns. Drizzle with the chilli sauce, season and toss everything together until combined.
- Divide between plates and serve with extra chilli sauce to drizzle over.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Midweek meal recipes
Soba noodle and prawn salad with coriander and peanut pesto
We’ve used a combination of punchy flavours, including coriander, ginger, chilli and lime, to create...