Thai beef noodle salad
- September 2012
- 300g sirloin steak
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- Juice of 1 lime, plus extra wedges to serve
- ½ tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 300g ready-cooked rice noodles
- 2 red chillies, finely sliced
- Small bunch each of mint and coriander, leaves picked
- Rub the steak all over with the oil and curry paste, then set aside for 10 minutes or so. Heat a non-stick frying pan over a high heat and sear the steak for 2 minutes on each side until medium rare, then set aside to rest.
- Mix the lime juice, fish sauce and sweet chilli sauce in a small bowl, then set aside. Slice the steak into thin strips, then toss through the noodles along with the dressing, sliced chillies and herbs.
- Squeeze over a wedge of lime, then serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Beef salad recipes
Beef tagliata with potato, rocket and parmesan salad
A hearty beef salad makes for a quick, easy and oh-so-satisfying midweek dinner. On the...
Charred spicy pepper pesto with steak and green salad
Make your own speedy pepper pesto, then drizzle generously over seared sirloin steaks and fresh...
Seared steak, mango and radish salad
This seared steak, mango and radish salad recipe is a brightly coloured, quick and easy...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...