What to do with leftover lemon curd
Use this thick citrus spread to add a sweet zing to your food. Choose how to use up the leftovers with these pleasing recipes.
Recipes using lemon curd
- Lemon polenta cake with mascarpone and lemon curd
- Lemon curd cheesecake
- Simple roasted rhubarb and lemon curd pots
- Baked lemon curd syrup sponges with brandy custard
- Berry and lemon curd bread and butter pudding
How to use up leftover lemon curd
- Zingy tart. Mix lime zest and leftover lemon curd and spread into a ready-made pastry case or blind-baked homemade pastry case. Top with raspberries and serve with créme fraîche.
- Ripple ice cream. Stir through softened vanilla ice cream and make a ripple effect, then refreeze.
- Lemony pancakes. Heat lemon curd in a saucepan until runny, then serve drizzled over pancakes with fresh strawberries.
- Lemony sponge. Stir 2-3 tbsp leftover lemon curd into raw vanilla cake mixture before baking.
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...