What to do with leftover mixed nuts and seeds
Discover how to add texture, flavour and a host full of nutrients to your dishes by using the leftovers of a tub of mixed nuts and seeds.
Recipes using mixed nuts and seeds
- Feta, broccoli and mixed seed bulgar wheat salad
- Spelt, seeds and sour cherry loaf
- Crispy chicken legs with vegetable pilaf
How to use up leftover mixed nuts and seeds
- Seeded loaf. Knead a handful of mixed seeds into basic bread dough. Or, after it has proved, brush the risen dough with a little water, then sprinkle with mixed seeds before baking according to the recipe.
- Salad topper. Add a handful of mixed seeds and roughly chopped, toasted nuts to a classic green salad.
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine and receive a free chrome wine rackSubscribe