Artichoke and basil dip
- June 2015
- Serves 2
- Hands-on time 10 min
A quick and easy Italian-inspired dip recipe made with artichokes, parmesan, mascarpone and basil.
- Gluten-free recipes
- 26.9g (12.6g saturated)
- 5.9g (5.9g sugars)
- 150g chargrilled artichokes (from a tub)
- 1 garlic clove
- Small bunch of fresh basil
- 35g grated parmesan (or vegetarian alternative)
- Dollop of mascarpone
- A glug of extra-virgin olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Whizz the artichokes, garlic, basil, parmesan and the mascarpone in a food processor with some seasoning. Add the olive oil and whizz to a pesto-like texture. Add lemon juice to taste.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Chicken breast recipes
Stuffed chicken breasts with stir-fried kale and hazelnuts
Chicken breasts are stuffed with garlic, tarragon and mascarpone before being baked in the oven...