- June 2015
- Serves 2
- Hands-on time 10 min
A zingy sweetcorn salsa recipe – perfect for dipping into with crisps or tortilla chips. A zingy sweetcorn salsa recipe – perfect for dipping into with crisps or tortilla chips. Consider this easy salsa your go-to summer side dish.
- 8.1g (1.4g saturated)
- 31.1g (12.9g sugars)
- 340g tin of sweetcorn, drained and rinsed
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- Bunch of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- Handful of salted peanuts, finely chopped
- Juice of 1-2 limes
- Tip the sweetcorn into a bowl or large mortar. Roughly crush with a potato masher or pestle. Add the onion and coriander, chilli, salted peanuts and lime then taste, season and serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter