Avocados, prawns and mango with coriander dressing
- July 2005
- Serves 4
- 15 mins
Avocados, prawns and mango with coriander dressing sit beautifully together on the plate – and on the tongue. A fresh and colourful light lunch or starter.
- 37.2g (6.4g saturated)
- 8.1g (6.9g sugars)
- 8 tbsp mild olive oil
- Juice of ½ orange
- Handful of chopped fresh coriander leaves, plus extra leaves to garnish
- 1 ripe mango
- 2 ripe avocados
- 300g cooked and peeled large prawns, with tail-shells on
- In a bowl, mix the oil, orange juice and chopped coriander to make a dressing. Season and set aside.
- Peel, stone and slice the mango and set aside. Halve, stone and peel the avocados, discarding the skin. Slice the flesh and divide between 4 plates, along with the mango and prawns. Season to taste.
- Drizzle each plate with the coriander dressing, then scatter with a few coriander leaves to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter