Feta, mango and lime salad
- January 2006
- 2 firm mangos
- 1 lime
- ½ cucumber, skin partially peeled so it looks striped and finely sliced
- 1.5cm piece fresh ginger, shredded
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 200g pack Discover Greek Feta, drained
- Small bunch of fresh coriander, leaves picked
- 1 mild red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Romaine lettuce hearts, to serve
- Peel and thinly slice the mango, then thinly slice into very fine shreds.
- Cut the lime in half, juice 1 half and reserve. Cut the other half into thin wedges and put in a serving dish with the mango slices, cucumber slices and shredded ginger.
- Mix the reserved lime juice, sugar and fish sauce together and pour over the fruit salad. Crumble over pieces of feta and scatter with the coriander leaves and chopped chilli. Serve with romaine lettuce leaves.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Thai fishcakes with cucumber salad and dipping sauce
Thai-style fishcakes served with a cucumber salad makes for an easy, fresh and flavoursome dinner...
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...