Cheat’s szechuan beef
- November 2009
- 300g thin beef frying steaks
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 290g pack stir-fry vegetables
- 100g Szechuan stir-fry sauce (we used Mighty Spice Szechuan Spice Mix, from selected Sainsbury’s)
- 350g pack chilled egg fried rice
- Trim the beef steaks of excess fat, cut into strips and season.
- Heat the toasted sesame oil in a wok or large frying pan over a high heat until just smoking. Add the beef and stir-fry for 1 minute until browned. Add the stir-fry vegetables and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until softened slightly. Add the Szechuan stir-fry sauce and stir-fry until piping hot.
- Serve with the egg fried rice, heated according to pack instructions.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter