Cheesy gnocchi with parma ham
- June 2011
- Serves 2
- Takes 10 min to make, 15 minutes to cook
This simple and low-cost midweek meal is full of fresh ingredients and can be made tailored your personal taste- simply add your favourite ingredients.
- 500g fresh gnocchi
- Olive oil for greasing and drizzling
- 180g Waitrose Antipasti Tricolore (green tomatoes, grilled yellow courgettes and semi-dried tomatoes with basil) or similar
- 100g red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ x 250g pack baby buffalo mozzarella balls, torn
- 30g Parmigiano-Reggiano, grated
- 2 Parma Ham slices
- Small handful of basil leaves
- Preheat the grill to high. Cook the gnocchi in a large pan of boiling salted water for 2 minutes, then drain and tip into a large, lightly oiled ovenproof dish.
- Scatter the antipasti mix and tomato halves over the gnocchi and top with the torn mozzarella balls and grated Parmigiano-Reggiano. Season with black pepper, then grill the gnocchi for 10-15 minutes until golden and bubbling.
- Tear the Parma Ham into strips and scatter over the gnocchi. Top with basil leaves, drizzle with a little olive oil, then serve.
This can be made veggie by omitting the parma ham and using a vegetarian hard cheese.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...