Chicken liver crostini
- December 2010
- ½ large baguette cut at an angle into 1cm slices
- 200g good chicken liver pâté (try our recipe)
- 5 tbsp chutney (we like The Bay Tree Beetroot & Horseradish Relish)
- Bunch of fresh thyme, small sprigs picked
- Preheat a griddle over a high heat. Grill the baguette slices in batches for a few seconds on both sides until lightly charred. Remove.
- Spread a little pâté over each slice, then top with a small spoonful of chutney and the fresh thyme sprigs. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Chicken liver and Madeira parfait
This chicken liver and Madeira parfait recipe only takes 25 minutes to make. Serve with...
Parma ham, chicken liver and mushroom vincisgrassi
Vincisgrassi is a version of lasagne from the Marche region of Italy – although it...
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...