Chicken and prawn laksa with noodles
- June 2005
- Carton Thai chicken soup
- 250g pack medium Thai rice noodles
- 200g large cooked and peeled prawns
- Pkt roughly chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- Handful fresh coriander leaves
- Pour carton of Thai chicken soup into a large saucepan. Add a splash of water to the carton and swish out the remainder into the pan. Put over a medium heat until just boiling, then reduce to a simmer.
- Add rice noodles and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the noodles have started to soften.
- Stir in prawns and add a squeeze of lime juice to taste. Cook for 1-2 minutes to heat through, then season to taste. Divide between deep bowls and sprinkle with peanuts and fresh coriander leaves to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter