Chocolate raisin clusters
- December 2006
- 300g dark chocolate (no more than 50% cocoa solids), broken up
- 600g raisins
- 300g milk chocolate, broken up
- Line 4 large baking sheets with baking paper. Put the dark chocolate in a bowl over a pan of just-simmering water, making sure the bowl doesn’t touch the water. Leave to melt for 4-5 minutes, then remove from the heat and stir until smooth.
- Add half the raisins to the chocolate and stir well to coat evenly. Use a teaspoon to place 24 small clusters of the raisins onto 2 lined baking sheets. Set aside to cool and firm up.
- Melt the milk chocolate in the same way as the dark chocolate. Add the remaining raisins and coat well, then spoon another 24 clusters onto the remaining baking sheet. Leave to cool and set.
Swap the raisins for chopped nuts, mini marshmallows or crushed digestives (or a mixture of all three) for a seriously indulgent treat.
To store: These will keep in airtight containers, layered up between baking paper, in a cool place for up to 1 month.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...