Creamy mushroom and lemon spaghetti
- March 2007
- Serves 4
- Ready in about 15 minutes
The sauce in this creamy mushroom and lemon spaghetti recipe is made from garlic and herb cream cheese making it really quick and easy to make.
- Vegetarian recipes
- 15.4g (6g saturated)
- 76.2g (5.2g sugar)
- trace salt
- 400g dried spaghetti
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 250g white mushrooms, sliced
- 200g pack Philadelphia Light with Garlic and Herbs
- Finely grated zest of 1 small lemon
- Handful chopped fresh curly parsley
- Cook the pasta in boiling, salted water according to pack instructions. Drain and return to the pan.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes. Stir in the cheese until melted, then bring to a simmer. Season to taste with salt and pepper and stir in the lemon zest.
- Add the sauce to the spaghetti. Toss together, divide between bowls and sprinkle with the parsley to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...