Feta and mint tabbouleh with crispy chorizo recipe
- May 2011
- Serves 4
- Takes 15 min to make, 20 min to cook
This summery salad recipe is perfect if you’re looking for a quick and easy mid-week meal.
- 22.6g (10g saturated)
- 51.1g (2.7g sugar)
- 250g bulgur wheat
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 100g chorizo, finely chopped
- 200g feta, crumbled
- ½ bunch of spring onions, sliced
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Large handful of fresh mint, torn
- Large bunch of fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Cook the bulgur wheat according to the packet instructions, then put in a serving bowl and mix with the olive oil, lemon zest and juice.
- Heat a pan over a medium heat. Fry the chorizo until crispy, then set aside on kitchen paper. Toss the feta, spring onions, tomatoes and herbs with the bulgur wheat, then sprinkle over the chorizo and serve.
Make it veggie by simply leaving out the chorizo.
Rate & review