Frozen berries with hot white chocolate sauce
- August 2008
- 1 punnet each of raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and blackcurrants
- 100g good-quality white chocolate, chopped
- 250ml double cream
- Spread the berries over a baking tray and freeze for 1 hour.
- Just before serving, put the white chocolate and double cream in a small pan over a medium-low heat, until melted, smooth and hot.
- Divide the frozen berries between 6 plates and pour over the chocolate sauce.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
White chocolate rice pudding with rhubarb and passion fruit compote
Debbie Major’s rice pudding recipe is made with white chocolate...
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter