Frozen berries with hot white chocolate sauce
- August 2008
- 1 punnet each of raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and blackcurrants
- 100g good-quality white chocolate, chopped
- 250ml double cream
- Spread the berries over a baking tray and freeze for 1 hour.
- Just before serving, put the white chocolate and double cream in a small pan over a medium-low heat, until melted, smooth and hot.
- Divide the frozen berries between 6 plates and pour over the chocolate sauce.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
White chocolate rice pudding with rhubarb and passion fruit compote
Debbie Major’s rice pudding recipe is made with white chocolate and served with a tangy...