Grilled lamb and houmous
- August 2008
- 6 small lamb chops
- A little olive oil
- Chopped fresh marjoram or rosemary
- Ready-made houmous
- Lemon wedges to squeeze over
- Green salad to serve
- Drizzle the lamb chops with a little olive oil and sprinkle with some chopped fresh marjoram or rosemary.
- Cook under a hot preheated grill for 2-3 minutes each side, until tender but still a little pink.
- Serve hot with ready-made houmous, lemon wedges to squeeze over and a green salad.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Food stories, skills and tested recipes, straight to your door... Enjoy 5 issues for just £5 with our special introductory offer.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter