Hot Caribbean kiss cocktail
- February 2005
- 75ml good-quality aged golden rum (such as Havana Club)
- 1 tbs raisins
- 1 tsp Seville orange marmalade
- 1 tsp demerara sugar
- Zest of 1 orange and 1 lemon
- Heat rum with raisins, marmalade and demerara sugar in a saucepan until the marmalade dissolves.
- Pour into a wine glass, decorate with a strip of lemon and orange zest and serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter