Jersey royal tartiflette
- April 2012
- Serves 4
- Ready in about 1 hour
This luxurious French tartiflette recipe has been given a British makeover with the addition of Jersey royal potatoes. It makes a perfect (and indulgent) midweek supper.
Looking for something else? We’ve got lots more Jersey royal potato recipes here.
- 45.1g (24.2g saturated)
- 23g (3.5g sugars)
- 500g jersey royal potatoes, or similar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- knob of butter
- 150g smoked bacon lardons
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 150g reblochon cheese, sliced
- 150ml double cream
- Green salad, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/fan170°C/gas 5. Cook the jersey royals in boiling salted water for 10 minutes or until just tender. Drain and thickly slice.
- Heat the olive oil and a knob of butter in a pan and fry the lardons until starting to crisp. Stir in the onion and fry until tender. Add the garlic and the boiled potatoes, season and mix well.
- In an ovenproof dish, layer the potato mixture with the cheese. Pour over the cream and bake for 25-30 minutes until golden. Serve with a green salad.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...