Lamb kebabs with Dijonnaise potatoes
- August 2007
- 300g baby new potatoes
- 350g lamb mince
- ½bunch of spring onions, finely chopped.
- 3 tablespoons Dijonnaise
- a handful wild rocket. Season and toss together. Serve the lamb
- Boil 300g baby new potatoes, scrubbed and halved, in a pan of lightly salted water for 12 minutes or until tender. Drain, tip into a large bowl and cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, preheat the grill to medium-high. Put 350g lamb mince in a large bowl with 1/2 bunch of spring onions, finely chopped. Season well, mix with your hands and shape into 16 small balls.
- Thread onto 4 skewers (soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes beforehand to prevent burning) and place on a grill pan lined with foil. Pop under the grill and cook for 5 minutes each side or until lightly charred and just cooked through. Set aside to rest for a few minutes.
- Add the remaining spring onions, finely sliced, to the warm potatoes, along with 3 tablespoons Dijonnaise and a handful wild rocket. Season and toss together. Serve the lamb skewers with the potatoes and extra Dijonnaise on the side.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Spiced lamb meatballs with tahini-dressed bulgur wheat
These spiced lamb meatballs for two make a great midweek meal served with the tahini...