Lemon and herb rub
- July 2007
- Makes approximately 3 tablespoons
- Hands on time less than 10 mins
This lemon and herb rub recipe is zingy and aromatic, and adds a great depth of flavour to any chicken, pork, lamb or fish recipe.
- 2 tsp whole black peppercorns
- 1 tbsp Maldon sea salt flakes
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- finely grated zest of 2 lemons
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed.
- In a pestle and mortar, pound the whole black peppercorns, until roughly crushed. Stir in the Maldon sea salt flakes, the chopped fresh rosemary leaves and thyme leaves, the lemon zest and garlic cloves.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter