Mango overnight oats
- January 2019
- Serves 6
- Hands-on time 15 min, plus overnight soaking
These vegan overnight oats use a tin of mango purée for an intensely fruity flavour – it’s something a little bit different to tuck in to in the morning. Top with a mix of nuts and seeds for extra crunch and fibre.
- Dairy-free recipes
- Vegan recipes
- 6g (1.3g saturated)
- 46.1g (13.8g sugars)
- 300g jumbo rolled oats
- 275ml dairy-free milk (we used oat)
- 450g tin of mango pulp
- 1 large apple, grated
- 200g dairy-free yogurt (we used coconut)
- Passion fruit seeds and the pulp, toasted chopped pistachios, pomegranate seeds, mixed seeds, to serve
- In a large bowl, mix the jumbo rolled oats with the dairy-free milk, the tin of mango pulp, grated apple and 125ml cold water.
- Stir in the dairy-free yogurt, then cover and chill overnight or for up to 3 days.
- To serve, divide among bowls, then top with passion fruit seeds and the pulp, toasted chopped pistachios, pomegranate seeds and mixed seeds, as you like
Rate & review