Oven-baked sausages and balsamic tomatoes
- August 2008
- 12 sausages
- 6 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- A little olive oil
- 600g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- A handful torn fresh basil leaves
- In a large roasting tin, toss together the sausages, garlic and red onions with a little olive oil.
- Roast in a preheated oven at 180°C/fan160°C/gas 4 for 15 minutes, until golden.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and balsamic vinegar. Season and toss together gently.
- Return to the oven for a further 15 minutes, stir in a handful torn fresh basil leaves and serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Red wine sausage bake with herby breadcrumbs
This easy tray bake sees sausages and onions cooked in red wine until caramelised and...
Chicken and veg traybake
The root vegetables in this traybake cook till caramelised, in the chicken juices and wine....
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...