Oven-baked sausages and balsamic tomatoes
- August 2008
- 12 sausages
- 6 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- A little olive oil
- 600g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- A handful torn fresh basil leaves
- In a large roasting tin, toss together the sausages, garlic and red onions with a little olive oil.
- Roast in a preheated oven at 180°C/fan160°C/gas 4 for 15 minutes, until golden.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and balsamic vinegar. Season and toss together gently.
- Return to the oven for a further 15 minutes, stir in a handful torn fresh basil leaves and serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Red wine sausage bake with herby breadcrumbs
This easy tray bake sees sausages and onions cooked in...
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter