Pork and hoisin stir-fry
- October 2017
- Serves 4
- Hands-on time 20 min
Ready on the table in 20 minutes, this pork and hoisin stir-fry really is a flash in the pan.
- 11.2g (1.7g saturated)
- 32.8g (11.1g sugars)
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 250g pork tenderloin, sliced into 2cm pieces
- 2 x 350g packs stir-fry vegetables
- 300g pack straight-to-wok stir-fry egg noodles
- Large bunch fresh coriander, roughly chopped
For the dressing
- 3 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 4cm piece fresh ginger, grated
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
To serve (optional)
- Lime wedges
- Mix all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Heat a large frying pan or wok and add a glug of oil. When it’s very hot, add the pork and stir fry for 3-4 minutes until turning golden and starting to cook through.
- Add the stir-fry vegetables and cook for a few minutes, then add the noodles and dressing. Cook for a further 3-4 minutes, stirring all the time, then serve straightaway with the coriander and lime (if you like).
If the food sticks in your wok or pan, add a splash of water rather than more oil. Next time, make this with prawns, chicken or beef and any veg you may have left over.
Rate & review