Pork chops with fennel
- August 2008
- 1 small garlic clove
- ½ tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Zest of ½ lemon
- 2 pork chops
- Handful of spinach
- 1 thinly sliced fennel
- Lemon juice and olive oil to make a dressing
- Lemon wedges to squeeze over
- Crush the garlic clove with the fennel seeds, add the olive oil and lemon zest.
- Smear over the pork chops and cook under a hot preheated grill for 4-5 minutes each side, until cooked through.
- Serve with a spinach and thinly sliced fennel salad, dressed with lemon juice and olive oil, and lemon wedges to squeeze over.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Pork recipes from around the world
Pork chops baked in chorizo and black olive tomato sauce
Guaranteed to bring a taste of Spanish sunshine to your midweek dinner, this easy oven...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...