Pork chops with fennel
- August 2008
- 1 small garlic clove
- ½ tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Zest of ½ lemon
- 2 pork chops
- Handful of spinach
- 1 thinly sliced fennel
- Lemon juice and olive oil to make a dressing
- Lemon wedges to squeeze over
- Crush the garlic clove with the fennel seeds, add the olive oil and lemon zest.
- Smear over the pork chops and cook under a hot preheated grill for 4-5 minutes each side, until cooked through.
- Serve with a spinach and thinly sliced fennel salad, dressed with lemon juice and olive oil, and lemon wedges to squeeze over.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Pork recipes from around the world
Pork chops baked in chorizo and black olive tomato sauce
Guaranteed to bring a taste of Spanish sunshine to your midweek dinner, this easy oven...