Quick chicken tikka masala
- December 2006
- 500g carton passata
- 2 tbsp tikka masala curry paste (we like Patak’s)
- 400g cooked chicken tikka mini fillets (we like Waitrose)
- 142ml carton single cream
- Handful of chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Heat the passata in a deep, wide frying pan over a medium heat until simmering. Stir in the curry paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken tikka mini fillets and cream. Allow the sauce to come up to a simmer again and cook for 4-5 minutes, until the chicken is hot throughout.
- Stir in the coriander and serve with cooked basmati rice and warmed naan bread.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Favourite chicken recipes
Chicken tikka masala skewers with yogurt cucumber salad
Leave these to marinate before work and dinner’s ready in half the time!
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...