Quick chicken tikka masala
- December 2006
- 500g carton passata
- 2 tbsp tikka masala curry paste (we like Patak’s)
- 400g cooked chicken tikka mini fillets (we like Waitrose)
- 142ml carton single cream
- Handful of chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Heat the passata in a deep, wide frying pan over a medium heat until simmering. Stir in the curry paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken tikka mini fillets and cream. Allow the sauce to come up to a simmer again and cook for 4-5 minutes, until the chicken is hot throughout.
- Stir in the coriander and serve with cooked basmati rice and warmed naan bread.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Favourite chicken recipes
Chicken tikka masala skewers with yogurt cucumber salad
Leave these to marinate before work and dinner’s ready in half the time!