Quick chicken tikka masala
- December 2006
- 500g carton passata
- 2 tbsp tikka masala curry paste (we like Patak’s)
- 400g cooked chicken tikka mini fillets (we like Waitrose)
- 142ml carton single cream
- Handful of chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Heat the passata in a deep, wide frying pan over a medium heat until simmering. Stir in the curry paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken tikka mini fillets and cream. Allow the sauce to come up to a simmer again and cook for 4-5 minutes, until the chicken is hot throughout.
- Stir in the coriander and serve with cooked basmati rice and warmed naan bread.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Favourite chicken recipes
Chicken tikka masala skewers with yogurt cucumber salad
Leave these to marinate before work and dinner’s ready in...
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter