Quick Thai salad
- August 2010
- Serves 4
- Ready in 5 min
Serve this quick Thai salad recipe with Thai green chicken curry, baked rice and mango fools.
We’ve also got a very speedy Thai beef salad, as more of a main course.
- 6g (1.1g saturated)
- 5.7g (4.7g sugar)
- 125g beansprouts
- ½ cucumber, sliced into batons
- 3 spring onions, finely shredded
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded and sliced thinly into strips
- Small handful of fresh mint leaves
- Small handful of fresh basil leaves
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 50g unsalted roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- In a bowl, mix together the veg and herbs. Make the dressing by mixing together the fish sauce, lime juice and sugar. When ready to serve, pour the dressing over the salad, toss to coat and scatter over the peanuts.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Easy Thai prawn cakes with dipping sauce and rocket salad
Bursting with vibrant flavours of coriander, lime and ginger, these Thai prawn cakes with sweet...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...