Crushed potatoes with dill
- April 2008
- Serves 6
- Ready in 20 minutes
This rustic potato recipe is quick and easy to make, and the ideal side dish to serve with fish
- Vegan recipes
- 7.3g (4.7g saturated)
- 26.9g (2.2g sugars)
- 1kg waxy new potatoes, scraped
- 50g butter, melted
- 15g bunch of fresh dill, chopped
- Cook the potatoes in a pan of boiling salted water for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain well, return to the pan and gently crush against the side of the pan with the back of a fork.
- Season, add the butter and dill and turn over gently until well mixed.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Potatoes with thyme and garlic
This potato recipe is cooked en papillotte (in a paper parcel) which holds in moisture...