Crushed potatoes with dill
- April 2008
- 1kg waxy new potatoes, scraped
- 50g butter, melted
- 15g bunch of fresh dill, chopped
- Cook the potatoes in a pan of boiling salted water for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain well, return to the pan and gently crush against the side of the pan with the back of a fork.
- Season, add the butter and dill and turn over gently until well mixed.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Potatoes with thyme and garlic
This potato recipe is cooked en papillotte (in a paper parcel) which holds in moisture...
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...