Raspberry and toffee ice cream bars
- August 2008
- 1 tub of vanilla ice cream
- 250g shortbread, crushed
- 50g butter, melted,
- 345g jar toffee sauce, such as dulce de leche
- 200g punnet raspberries
- Take a tub of vanilla ice cream out of the freezer to soften.
- Meanwhile, mix 200g shortbread, crushed, with the butter, melted, until clumped together. Press into a 28cm x 18cm baking tin lined with baking paper and chill for 15 minutes.
- Smooth the softened ice cream over the biscuit base, then drizzle with the toffee sauce.
- Scatter over the raspberries and 50g more crumbled shortbread.
- Freeze for a few hours. Cut into bars to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...