Roasted pesto chicken with pasta
- November 2005
- 238g pack mini chicken breast fillets
- 2 tbsp pesto
- Handful of halved cherry tomatoes
- 175g dried green tagliatelle
- Fresh Parmesan shavings
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. Put chicken fillets and pesto into a small roasting tin. Season with black pepper, mix together, then scatter with cherry tomatoes. Roast for 15 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through. Tear the chicken into pieces.
- Meanwhile, cook tagliatelle according to the packet instructions. Drain and toss with the chicken and tomatoes. Serve sprinkled with Parmesan shavings
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
One-tray roast chicken with pesto stuffing and greens
Weeknight dinner doesn’t come easier than a tray bake. Simply stuff chicken breasts with a...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...