Roasted pesto chicken with pasta
- November 2005
- 238g pack mini chicken breast fillets
- 2 tbsp pesto
- Handful of halved cherry tomatoes
- 175g dried green tagliatelle
- Fresh Parmesan shavings
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. Put chicken fillets and pesto into a small roasting tin. Season with black pepper, mix together, then scatter with cherry tomatoes. Roast for 15 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through. Tear the chicken into pieces.
- Meanwhile, cook tagliatelle according to the packet instructions. Drain and toss with the chicken and tomatoes. Serve sprinkled with Parmesan shavings
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
One-tray roast chicken with pesto stuffing and greens
Weeknight dinner doesn’t come easier than a tray bake. Simply stuff chicken breasts with a...