Smoked salmon, prawn and dill fishcakes
- September 2012
- 450g cooked mashed potato, you could use shop-bought to save time
- 200g smoked salmon, shredded
- 150g cooked, peeled king prawns, roughly chopped
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- A small bunch of fresh dill sprigs, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Green salad and lemon wedges to serve
- Mix the mashed potato with the smoked salmon, prawns, spring onions and dill. Season well.
- With floured hands, shape the mixture into 10 flat cakes and dust lightly with plain flour.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry each fishcake for 3 minutes on each side until golden.
- Serve immediately with a simply dressed green salad and lemon wedges.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...