Spiced cauliflower curry
- June 2009
- Serves 2
- Takes 5 minutes to make and 12 minutes to cook
This quick vegetarian curry, made with cauliflower and new potatoes, will taste much better than your local takeaway’s version.
- Vegan recipes
- Vegetarian recipes
- 175g baby new potatoes, halved
- 300g frozen small cauliflower florets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp frozen chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp frozen chopped ginger
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp mild curry paste
- 300g pot dhal soup
- 1 green chilli, deseeded and diced
- Chopped fresh coriander and warm naan breads, to serve
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil and cook the potatoes for 8 minutes and the cauliflower florets for 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over a low heat and fry 1 tsp garlic, 1 tbsp ginger and 1 small onion until softened. Increase the heat, stir in 1 tbsp mild curry paste and cook for 1 minute, stirring.
- Drain the cauliflower and potatoes and add to the sauté pan. Add the dhal soup and green chilli and bubble for about another 3 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and the sauce is thickened.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh coriander and serve with warm naan breads, if you like.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...