Spiced cauliflower curry
- June 2009
- Serves 2
- Takes 5 minutes to make and 12 minutes to cook
This quick vegetarian curry, made with cauliflower and new potatoes, will taste much better than your local takeaway’s version.
- Vegan recipes
- Vegetarian recipes
- 175g baby new potatoes, halved
- 300g frozen small cauliflower florets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp frozen chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp frozen chopped ginger
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp mild curry paste
- 300g pot dhal soup
- 1 green chilli, deseeded and diced
- Chopped fresh coriander and warm naan breads, to serve
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil and cook the potatoes for 8 minutes and the cauliflower florets for 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over a low heat and fry 1 tsp garlic, 1 tbsp ginger and 1 small onion until softened. Increase the heat, stir in 1 tbsp mild curry paste and cook for 1 minute, stirring.
- Drain the cauliflower and potatoes and add to the sauté pan. Add the dhal soup and green chilli and bubble for about another 3 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and the sauce is thickened.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh coriander and serve with warm naan breads, if you like.
Rate & review