Spiced orange, raisin and cranberry vodka
- December 2003
- for lots of people
- Prepare in 20 minutes and marinate for 2 weeks
This easy spiced vodka recipe contains all the fruity flavours of Christmas, marinated in booze – irresistible!
- Zest and juice of 1 large orange
- 300g plump Californian raisins
- 200g light muscovado sugar
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 150g dried cranberries
- 350ml bottle vodka
- Put all the ingredients into a large Kilner jar, secure tightly and shake well. Leave for two weeks to allow the flavours to develop. Strain through a very fine sieve into a jug, then pour into a bottle. Decorate the bottle with a label and a ribbon.
- To give as a gift, wrap the bottle and 2 shot glasses in coloured cellophane and tie with a bow. Keeps for 1 month.
Rate & review