Spiced orange, raisin and cranberry vodka
- December 2003
- Zest and juice of 1 large orange
- 300g plump Californian raisins
- 200g light muscovado sugar
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 150g dried cranberries
- 350ml bottle vodka
- Put all the ingredients into a large Kilner jar, secure tightly and shake well. Leave for two weeks to allow the flavours to develop. Strain through a very fine sieve into a jug, then pour into a bottle. Decorate the bottle with a label and a ribbon.
- To give as a gift, wrap the bottle and 2 shot glasses in coloured cellophane and tie with a bow. Keeps for 1 month.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...