Spicy chicken with couscous
- May 2004
- 1 tbsp medium hot curry paste
- 1 tbsp mango chutney
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 50ml olive oil
- 2 x 375g packets mini chicken breast fillets
- 300g couscous
- 350ml boiling vegetable stock
- Good knob of butter
- Handful chopped fresh coriander
- Plain yogurt and pinch of paprika, to serve
- Put the curry paste, chutney, turmeric and olive oil into a large bowl. Mix well. Cut the chicken fillets in half and stir into the paste until well coated. Put aside for 10 minutes.
- Line your grill pan with foil and lay the chicken pieces on top, making sure there is space between them. Grill for 10-12 minutes, turning once, until golden and lightly charred.
- Meanwhile, make the couscous according to packet instructions but using the boiling stock. When the couscous has soaked up all the liquid, run a fork through it to fluff up. Stir in the butter and coriander and season well. Divide between 4 bowls, top with the chicken and serve with a good dollop of yogurt and a pinch of paprika.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...