Steak tartare spoons
- December 2013
- Makes 24
- Less than 30 minutes
A spoonful of fillet steak, cornichons and capers, with Dijon mustard and fresh parsley makes a great little canapé.
- Gluten-free recipes
- 0.7g (0.2g saturated)
- 0.1g (0.1g sugars)
- 150g best-quality fillet steak
- 7 finely chopped cornichons
- 1 heaped tbsp finely chopped capers
- A small handful of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 free-range egg yolk
- Chop the steak into tiny dice (it’s easier if you pop it in the freezer for half an hour first). Mix with cornichons, capers, parsley, and Dijon mustard. Stir through the egg yolk, then chill, covered, for up to 2 hours. Season well.
- Pile onto teaspoons and serve while still below room temperature.
Please not: Contains raw egg and raw meat
Rate & review