Summer vegetable risotto
- September 2008
- 300g risotto rice
- 700ml hot vegetable stock
- 3 tbsps grated vegetarian Parmesan
- A knob of butter
- 300g mixed summer vegetables (broad beans, runner beans, asparagus), blanched
- 1 tbsp snipped fresh chives
- Parmesan shavings, to serve
- Put the risotto rice and hot vegetable stock into a greased baking dish. Cover with foil or a lid and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C/fan160°C/gas 4 for 25 minutes.
- Stir in the Parmesan, a knob of butter and the summer vegetables. Re-cover with foil and stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir in snipped fresh chives. To serve, sprinkle with Parmesan and season.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
This creamy north Italian risotto is usually a no-go for dieters, but our slimmed-down version...